I just finished this book and it completely just changed my leadership life. Oh my goodness. One of THE BEST reads on leadership. By the time I got to the end I was in tears…seriously. And those tabs you see there? Well, when I’m reading anything, tabs are like 10x more important than my highlights. I had 9 sections tabbed by the end of this less than 200 page book! I think I broke a personal record.
This book breaks down Leadership in such a simple and profound way with a beautiful and sound Biblical context. Although it focuses on church leadership, it easily applies to any area of leadership you may find yourself in, whether it be business, home, or somewhere else.
I just so happen to have a dinner date scheduled with the author and his wife on Tuesday so here’s what I’m gonna do…
In fact, it’s a double giveaway!
The tagline of the book is “Everyone Needs a Team” and since I believe everyone needs this book, I’m calling this the “Everyone Needs A Team and Everyone Needs This Book” Giveaway orrrrr ENATAENTB for short. *crickets* That was a joke.
Moving on to the stuff you actually care about!
Here’s What You Could Win:
- An Autographed copy of the book
- An answer from the author to the question you submit
Here’s How To Enter:
- Leave me a leadership question in the comment section below.
Yep, that’s it. One step entry here :)
Now if you want to increase your chances of winning, here’s how you can get bonus entries:
- Repost about this on IG, Twitter or Facebook using the hashtag, #70BookGiveaway (1 extra entry for each post on each social media platform)
- Note: If your twitter or IG handles don’t include your name, please come back and leave a comment telling me your names on those platforms. I won’t know who to give the extra entries from “Superman365” or “Princess26” to :)
- Share this giveaway with a friend and get them to enter! They must say you referred them. (you get 2 extra entries for each person you refer here)
- At the end of this post are graphics with some of my favorite quotes from the book. These for you to share. See! It’s like an open book test here! #EasyPoints :)
Note: There’s no limit on the number of bonus entries you can get
Here’s How I’ll Pick:
I will draw 3 names out of a hat or a bowl or something else that can hold things.
You have until 12pm CT on Tuesday (10/27) to comment to win!
Winners will be announced on Wednesday here on the blog…or Maybe via Periscope on Tuesday when I’m with him…I’ll decide this part soon, but it will definitely happen no later than 8pm on Wednesday (10/28).
If you can’t wait until Wednesday or you’re like me and never win these things, head over to eugenewilson.org to get your copy!
Feel free to post these & don’t forget the hashtag, #70BookGiveaway. Click the graphic to get the full size image.